Weekly Welcome - CW 45

exa-MathiasHo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dear community,

It’s Tuesday and I’m excited to again welcome new members of our community! 

Say “Hi” to @surabhitulasi@iholoviy@IstvanF@stmo@steg@cakyol-amazon@samarth@jema@Felw@ZuzanaUlmanova@flechner@mpetrovc@marcp@wyr@fredehagelund@AGollin@profect-cru@LGreil@Theresa@famedina@ncampbell@theory !

Dear newcomers, please introduce yourself and let us know something about you. We would also like to gather your feedback by asking you What was the first thing you have noticed on our community platform? This can be positive or negative - all feedback is welcome. We are listening! 

Welcome again to the Exasol Community.
Your Community Team

3 REPLIES 3

theory
SQL-Fighter

Hello, I'm @theory. I maintain Sqitch, a database change management system with Exasol support, among other databases. I'm here as I work out how to get thorough automated testing working for all major releases of Exasol 6 and 7. I'm not an Exasol person myself, but I want to make sure Sqitch is a quality tool for the rest of you!

First thing I noticed: The respondents to my question have been very nice and eager to help. Thank you!

exa-MathiasHo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @theory

Good to have you. Thank you for the feedback! It's much appreciated!

I hope you don't mind asking me another question. Why did you join the community? Is it because you had the mentioned question on your mind or what was your original intention?

theory
SQL-Fighter

Yes. Still hoping to work out how to get connections working with 6.x in Docker.