Weekly Welcome - CW 02 / 2022

exa-MathiasHo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dear Community,

It's Tuesday again and that means, we are gonna welcome our newcomers to the community!

Welcome to @ofguclu@lucarnu@KiHL@helb@alexanderstolle@ysfgrm@malhakeem@tinaresh@EmileMbeke@PDiesch,

@Schweers@Sschmidt@deepakkumar-equ@resosa@shonnihal, and @froetz!

As always, please introduce yourself and let us know why you have joined the Exasol community?

Welcome again to the Community.
Your Community Team

4 REPLIES 4

froetz
Padawan

Hey!

Thank you for mentoning me. 

I startet a new job recently and part of my Tasks is administrating Exasol Database Clusters 🙂 So, i appreciate your learnings so far. 

Bye 👋🏻

Florain 

exa-Chris
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the reply. There are many others that walk or walked in your shoes. Feel free to ask anything. We will find someone to answer

Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...

KiHL
Padawan

Hey folks,

in January I started a new job where I'm responsible to build a new DWH on Exasol. I "re-joined" the community, as I know from the past as a partner, that many information can be found here and only here! Thanks to the Xperts of the community! And of course for the fun!

If someone wants to talk about DWH/Data Lake architecture or has good ideas, experience, please let me know. Any other topic is welcome, too!

So long Kimmo

ysfgrm
Padawan

Hi everyone,

First of all thanks you so much for nice welcoming post @exa-MathiasHo. I have more than 8 years eperience in Data Warehousing and found chance to work with Exasol since 2 years. I joined the community to find interesting topics to discuss and communication with Experts regarding any data related subjects. 

Thanks 

Yusuf