Weekly Welcome - CW 01 / 2022

exa-MathiasHo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everybody,

We hope you had a great holiday season. Let's jump right back into our tradition and welcome all the newcomers - new year, new members!

Welcome @rgrupe@ikozlovskiy@ASM@krockhold@Regina_Mark@Rahulkumar5@carlo@aitmukhamed@krybina@zandyz@johnbisc@ChoiJaeil@floby@hye@murugsar!

Please introduce yourself and let us know why you have joined the Exasol community? Perhaps you can also tell us the project you are currently focused on.

Let's have a great 2022 everybody!
Your Community Team

4 REPLIES 4

rgrupe
Padawan

Thanks for the welcome, I'll start then.

I joined a company that already uses Exasol and as I'm new to it, looking for my first steps.

Best regards,

Roland

exa-MathiasHo
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rgrupe That's great. We have tons of resources!

Let me know where to guide you or sometimes it's best just to ask a question in our discussion forum. Either way, have fun at discovering Exasol. 😉

hye
Contributor

Thank you for your warm welcome 😀 and nice to meet you all!

I also have the same reason with @rgrupe . As good knowledges about Exasol are required to work in my current company, I join the Exasol community to ask for any help which I cannot solve and to obtain useful informations as well.

P.S. I hope to help you all if there is anything I can suggest a solution!

Best regards,

Hye

exa-MathiasHo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hye

Not only searching for help but already trying to help others. That's the spirit!

What is your area of expertise? Would be great for the others to know, so they can ask you for a solution if their topic fits. 🙂