New Tradition: Weekly Welcome

exa-MathiasHo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dear community,

As we grow bigger, it's becoming harder to know each other. To help you with your start, we want to start a new tradition.
From now on we will be welcoming new members in a post each week. This way, our experienced members get to know
you and we can help you with your questions.

So, let’s give a warm welcome to @DomAlbrecht@ibrba@lukaskrabbe@christer-nissen@kamon@gittegit@JochenThiessen@thschu@jannis_weide@SophiaTrk@RobertMarx@Harinath

Please say “Hi” in a comment and let us know something about yourself, for example:

1. What’s your field of expertise?
  2. What setup are you working with?
  3. Where are you based?
  4. And if you want, an anecdote with data.

You can leave your comment below, or start a new article in the Welcome Section.

If you have feedback or questions regarding the community platform, please let @Christian Langmayr@Nina Bellamy-James, or myself know.

Again welcome to the Exasol Community!

Your Community Team

7 REPLIES 7

DomAlbrecht
Padawan

Hi All - Dominic from Johannesburg South Africa here. At the end of the month, we will have been using Exasol for a year!

exa-MathiasHo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dominic,

That's great. Time flies: In two months I'm working for Exasol for a year!

I'm curious, what version are you using? Once again, welcome to the community.

thschu
Padawan

Hi Thomas from Germany here - We are currently evaluating Exasol for big data in the healthcare industry

exa-Chris
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Thomas, welcome to the community. There are a few customers from the industry in the community. If you share a particular question in the discussion forum, we can connect you and ping the right people. Hospitals, Insurers, NGOs, Pharma etc. Rgds Christian

Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...

DomAlbrecht
Padawan

It looks like Version 6.2.6...

exa-JürgenF
Team Exasol
Team Exasol

great to see a fellow South African in the Exasol community!
Welcome @DomAlbrecht 🇿🇦 😎

exa-SebastianB
Team Exasol
Team Exasol

Welcome to the Exasol community. Lots of nice community members to connect with and the place where you get the definitive knowledge around the product, extensions and use cases.