New Community Manager says "Hi" ‌‌‌‌!

exa-MathiasHo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dear community,

I like to introduce myself, the new guy on Team Exasol.

My name is Mathias, I’m 33 years old and I love websites and software. I have worked as a Community Manager for a software company in the past and I like to continue this path here at Exasol. If you have any questions, please tag me or send me a private message, especially when it comes to the community platform itself.

Of course, you can write to me regardless if it’s about the platform or something else. Just so you know, I will find a way to help you, but probably can’t answer all of your questions by myself. I already met a lot of amazing people at Exasol who I can reach out to. So, let me be your bridge (I hope I don’t sound too cheesy 😉).

You want to know something personal, don’t you? Well, let’s give it a shot. I think I’m a pretty straightforward guy. I don’t like to talk around the bush and I like to give honest answers. In my free time, I watch tv shows, play video games (All-time Favorite: Monkey Island Series), and spend time with my family. I’m really looking forward to getting to know you all and help you out as much as I can!

Edit: I'm now 33 years old. 

2 REPLIES 2

exa-Chris
Community Manager
Community Manager

Really happy to have found a true community professional to manage this space...

Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...

exa-MathiasHo
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm also extremely excited to be here, thanks @exa-Chris!

If anybody (maybe a well-established user like @mwellbro or @PeterK ?) has a great community anecdote or a piece of advice for me (which I can't find in the resources), just write me.