Introduction - chunhui | AecorSoft | SAP ETL/ELT software

Padawan

Dear Exasol community,

I am Chun-Hui from AecorSoft Inc, a software company based in US. We specialize in SAP ETL/ELT tools to help SAP customers bring massive SAP data onto modern data platforms with highest extraction performance. On the market, we are the only SAP ETL tool company who is SAP Premium Certified to Integrate with SAP Applications (the listing in the SAP Solution Directory is here). 

Please allow me to tell you this: Exasol is one of the most amazing DW products we ever worked with. We get to know Exasol mainly from the integration standpoint, and we are so impressed by the features offered by Exasol for data ingestion. We can't wait to learn more!

We are super excited to become a partner of Exasol and join this community. I would love to connect with other solution partners and Exasol team, to jointly bring more SAP customers onto Exasol platform and let customers benefit from all the great features Exasol has to offer.

1 REPLY 1

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi chunhui,
thanks for the praise and your interest. Being a german Company everything around SAP is very interesting. Looking forward to learn more from you and point SAP questions in your direction.

exa-Chris

Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...