Introducing Goran

Contributor

Hi, I'm Goran - BI Architect at Privredna banka Zagreb (www.pbz.hr).

I work in BI team, based on IBM Cognos solution and we are trying to use Exasol where Cognos and Oracle have problems. In this case performance problems accessing and analyzing large tables.

We did a Poc on community version and we are still using the product in testing purposes.

I have two Exasol certificates:Exasol Certified Associate and Exasol 6 Certified Professional Administrator.

Best regards,

Goran

4 REPLIES 4

Xpert

Hi Goran,

welcome to the community!

br

Thomas

Padawan

Hi Goran - you might have a time next Wednesday to join EXASOL Adriatic group and invite your team as well.

https://community.exasol.com/t5/webinars/nov-25th-14-00-cet-virtual-exasol-usergroup-adriatica-telek...

Best Regards

Slavko

Contributor

Hi Slavko,

Yes, I will join, see you there.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, I added the badges for your certificates to you profile. There are quite a few users here who can help and share stories with Exasol and Oracle. @exa-Uwe @tpetrik @Martin @MaMerker to mention a few. Looking forward to your questions.

Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...