Hello!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, my name is Nico, I'm an American living in Germany (and of course working for Exasol). We've been working on this community for a while now, and I'm really excited to welcome all of you to it! If you have any questions or problems (or find some funny behavior), just let me know! 

I guess this post wouldn't be complete without some details about me, right? I'm a huge sports fan, especially College Football. Auburn is my team (sorry @ugamarkj). I also like all professional sports from Chicago (except the White Sox - I'm a Cubs fan 😎). I'm also working in our Support team - so I know my way around a database. But there's always more to learn! So I'm looking forward to discussing more on your different use cases, questions, etc. 

Welcome to the Community!! Let's have a great time 😁

jhs.jpg

Sports Enthusiast. Database Guy. Member of Team Exasol.
Having trouble? Just let me know!

Please Give Kudos if you find this post useful and also mark this as Accepted Solution if this is the required solution
3 REPLIES 3

Xpert

Haha, no worries! One of my best experiences at a college football game was Auburn vs Georgia. We kept hearing the rumors of the black jerseys and thought they let us down during warm-ups when they came out in red. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

There's only one acceptable reply to this, right? 😉

... but actually I've had a lot of good times in Athens, just not on Gameday 😛

I guess we have to trash talk now and hope that there will be more football come the fall!

Sports Enthusiast. Database Guy. Member of Team Exasol.
Having trouble? Just let me know!

Please Give Kudos if you find this post useful and also mark this as Accepted Solution if this is the required solution

Community Manager
Community Manager

You mean football?

Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...