Version 7 download links aren't working

Padawan

Hi,

I just tried to get a download link for the OVA file for version 7.  I got an email with a link and when I accept the download it takes me to a page with some text but no download links:

Exasol Community Edition Download(X)

Available files:
File Types
ISO ISO-Image for manual installation or burning on DVD.
OVA Prepackaged Image for VirtualBox, VMware, KVM or similar.

How can I get a working link?

Thanks,

Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi EzRyder,

could you please check in the Download Center and check. The System has been repaired and is live again.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If the issue is solved, please mark solved in the Community.

Thanks

exa-Chris

Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi EzRyder,

could you please check in the Download Center and check. The System has been repaired and is live again.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If the issue is solved, please mark solved in the Community.

Thanks

exa-Chris

Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...

View solution in original post

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ezryder  - we're having some trouble with the downloads at the moment. We're working on it, and I'll let you know when you can try again! 

Sports Enthusiast. Database Guy. Member of Team Exasol.
Having trouble? Just let me know!

Please Give Kudos if you find this post useful and also mark this as Accepted Solution if this is the required solution