Exasol-spark-connector Unable to display the created Dataframe from Exasol Query results

shanks
Padawan

2.PNG

The connection was successful with Exasol server and was able to get the schema of the demo table('CHICAGO_TAXI.CENSUS_TRACTS') by running the above code. But when trying to display the Dataframe I'm getting the following error, could someone please help me out.

1.PNG

I have installed the necessary spark-exasol connector library as shown below:

3.PNG

2 REPLIES 2

exa-Chris
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shanks,

it would be great if you could add what version of Exasol you are using and what the use case is. Seems you are follwing one of our tutorials?

Thanks

Christian

Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...

shanks
Padawan

Hi Chris,
I'm using the Free Trial System, have signed up for the the demo system hosted by Exasol for testing purpose.

My Use Case is to connect Exasol with Community Databricks to do transformations on datasets. I have successfully connected Exasol with Databricks using python language. My next test is to connect Exasol with Spark Scala Language.

Note:- The Spark Cluster used is a Single Node Cluster

I have referred the given link from the Exasol Doc and browsed the below link, to install the spark exasol connector. I have tried installing the 2.12:1.1.0 version and 2.11:0.3.2 version.

spark-exasol-connector/user_guide.md at main · exasol/spark-exasol-connector (github.com)

Finally the problem I'm facing is that I'm establishing a connection but when I try to print the loaded Dataframe, I'm getting the below error.

1.PNG

I would grateful if you could help me out with this.

Thanks

Shanks