Exasol integration with Qlik Replicate (previously Attunity) & Qlik Data Integration

Jatinder_Singh
Contributor

Hello awesome Exa-Community,

Recently, We came across an integration question if Exasol is compatible with Qlik Data Integration tools? 

Here are the tools: 

• Qlik Data Integration: (Demo) 
  • Qlik Replicate: (Doc) (previously known Attunity): There is a section of integration Atunity but its empty. (link). 

It's compatible with Databases like Redshift, Snowflake, Azure Synapse and Big query etc. 

Thanks in advance. 

Best regards,

JT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ADoerr
SQL-Fighter

Hi 🙂

I used the combination of Exasol + Attunity in a big project to replicate data in near-realtime from

a Oracle source to Exasol.

At this time Attunity also did not officially supported Exasol. But by using the JDBC driver the implementation was still possible.

There was some tuning necessary regarding the batch sizes, as Exasol having a hard time, when it's about many single Insert statements.

Hope that helps.

I am sure the Exasol integration team is also able to help regarding this topic, as they should also remember this project.

Regards,

Andre

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

exa-ThomasB
Team Exasol
Team Exasol

@ADoerr  did an excellent summary, just one minor comment, the current integration option works via generic ODBC.

ADoerr
SQL-Fighter

Hi 🙂

I used the combination of Exasol + Attunity in a big project to replicate data in near-realtime from

a Oracle source to Exasol.

At this time Attunity also did not officially supported Exasol. But by using the JDBC driver the implementation was still possible.

There was some tuning necessary regarding the batch sizes, as Exasol having a hard time, when it's about many single Insert statements.

Hope that helps.

I am sure the Exasol integration team is also able to help regarding this topic, as they should also remember this project.

Regards,

Andre

View solution in original post