Exasol AWS Cloud UI tool not working with Exa Operation Url at port 8835

khemraj111185
Padawan

Does anyone have idea why Cloud UI tool does not open with Exa Operation URL with port 8835?  Exa Operation working fine but UI tool does not open at all. Where can we trace error for same?

4 REPLIES 4

exa-Franz
Team Exasol
Team Exasol
Hi,
did you try the right node ip for the cloud plugin:
https://docs.exasol.com/administration/aws/plugin/cloud_ui_plugin.htm
It should be the one of the management node.
Also make sure the port is accessible.

exa-Uwe

Hi khemraj111185,

I have just checked by creating a new AWS cluster and scaling down the EC2 instance type as described with the hands-on exercise 3a in the AWS course.

It works for me as decribed, so I cannot reproduce your problem. Maybe it's a browser issue you encounter and it works with a different browser.

If the issue remains, you may want to take that to the general discussion forum, as that is not (only) a course related issue but more a general problem with our Cloud UI tool.

Best regards

Uwe

khemraj111185
Padawan

Thanks for your response Uwe...  Issue still persists. I think it would be good to take it to general forum 

exa-Chris
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi there, The trainers are off for the weekend, they will be able to respond on Monday Morning Rgds Exa-Chris
Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...