DBSeeder Version 3.0.1

wwe
Contributor

We are pleased to release version 3.0.1 of  DBSeeder. The most important enhancement is the possibility to deactivate the constraints of the type FOREIGN, PRIMARY and UNIQUE KEY before the DML statements and to activate them again afterwards. The JDBC DatabaseMetaData class is used for this purpose.

DBSeeder also supports the latest version of Exasol available on Docker Hub (DBMS 7.0.11) and Maven Repository (JDBC 7.0.11).

Perf_Snap_3.0.1_win10.png
2 REPLIES 2

wwe
Contributor

Hi Christian

A description of the functionality of DBSeeder can be found here - especially in section '1. Introduction'. I have added some clarifications on the performance snapshot in the release notes, see here.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Walter

exa-Chris
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi WWE,
just out of curiosity. What does DB Seeder do, and what would this table tell the reader? What is the comparison between the different vendors and the setup of these DBs? And what is the improvement measurement.
Rgds
Christian

Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...