Consulting

BarryTang
Padawan

Our company is FastLion, located in Fuzhou, Fujian, China. We are eager to buy your products for the project, but there are many things we need to know before. 1. Can we test the performance of exasol cluster on our own server? 2. With the growth of follow-up data, can we independently increase the number of cluster hosts and how to pay? 3. Our customers are department stores mainly, we need to count some sales data. How many rows of data can a single exasol table store, for example, 20 columns? How many lines are exceeded, do you recommend to split a table?

6 REPLIES 6

exa-Chris
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Barry,
My colleague @exa-RobertD will contact you. Or you can reach out to him via DM
Rgds
Christian
Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...

BarryTang
Padawan

Thank you very much. Is that him?微信截图_20210513151856.png

exa-Chris
Community Manager
Community Manager
No that is not him. You can reach out to me directly with a DM here in the community @exa-Chris
Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...

exa-Chris
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good Morning,
thanks for the Inquiry, I will get someone to contact you as quick as possible.
And for the sizing, here is an example of Exasol on 4bn Rows (no need to split tables) compared to
Azure, Redshift and Snowflake:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg-NJmpW0Pg

Rgds Christian

mwellbro
Xpert

Hi @exa-Chris : are the config scripts for the trail run from the youtube link available
somewhere ( i.e all details for all systems ) ?

The indication with the price tag is of course compelling but I´m kind of interested in the details of this show case 🙂

Cheers,
Malte

exa-Chris
Community Manager
Community Manager
Let me check what we can disclose