Community Round Up May 14th

exa-Chris
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dear community,
You can't have your eyes everywhere, so we thought it's a good idea to condense what happened on the community page into a bi-weekly roundup.

Latest Idea

Latest Knowledge Articles

Latest Product News

Latest News

Please let us know what you think about this summary. What were your highlights this week?

Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...
2 REPLIES 2

PeterK
Xpert

Thanks @exa-Chris -  I also find the Daily Digest option (under notification settings) to be useful. The downside of the Daily Digest is that it only sends notifications for boards that I am subscribed to and I keep finding more boards that I'm not subscribed to. I wish there was a way to subscribe to all boards. Or at least have a central list of all the boards that I can choose to subscribe to or not.  

exa-Chris
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks Peter, we are checking with the Vendor how to get the 'auto-subscription' setup.
On the second point, we will add a page in the Resources with a Map of the 'public' Areas of the community.
Great Suggestion.

Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...