Fully managed cloud. 30-day FREE full featured trial. Start Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CloudUI and Cloud Tools hang after upgrade to 7.1.4 on AWS

krockhold
Contributor

After upgrading to 7.1.4 I can no longer log into the UI at port 443 (nothing happens on this port, simply spins) and cannot load the Cloud Tools at port 8835 (login form displays, but submit button just spins, no response.) Also, no response to XML RPC (443, so natch).

No idea how to troubleshoot this, tried to restart the cloudui service

[root@n0010 ec2-user]# systemctl restart cloudui

** (pkttyagent:1175): WARNING **: 22:11:46.180: Unable to register authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject
Error registering authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject (polkit-error-quark, 0)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

krockhold
Contributor

Problem was the /usr/opt directory on the license server was full, deleting old install directories resolved the issue

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

exa-Chris
Exasol Alumni

Good Morning,

may be it would be best to start a ticket with our Support Team. You can find more details here: https://community.exasol.com/t5/support/ct-p/Support or send an e-mail to service@exasol.com

Hope this helps

Christian

krockhold
Contributor

Oddly enough I did, haven't received a response

exa-MathiasHo
Exasol Alumni

Hi @krockhold,

Today is a holiday here in Germany. Please have a little patience.

If you need help today I recommend calling our hotline

-> Toll Europe/Rest of the World: +49 911 2399 110 

-> Toll America: (415) 363-5510

Are you calling for the first time? Please have your Customer PIN available.

Best regards,
Mathias

krockhold
Contributor

Problem was the /usr/opt directory on the license server was full, deleting old install directories resolved the issue