Can you spare some time? Your opinion really counts.

exa-Helena
Team Exasol
Team Exasol

Hello Community Members,👋

I'm after a bit of your help if you could spare some time?

As you may know, Exasol has featured in Dresner’s Analytical Data Infrastructure (ADI) market study for the past few years – and with your feedback, we have maintained a leadership position.

To participate this year again, we urgently need to submit customer reviews.

As valued customers, we would appreciate you spending ~10-12 mins completing a short survey about your experience with Exasol by 29th October

All you need to do is follow these instructions, after clicking this survey link:

https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6448513/31f88eadae6b

Tips / Guide:

1. Complete Q1 to Q7.  
  2. Q8 to Q13 are optional, so feel free to skip to Q14 and select the option for ADI
  3. Q15 to Q34 are optional so feel free to skip to Q35 and select the option for Exasol
  4. Q36 to Q47 rate Exasol
  5. Q48 if you select ‘No’ the survey will finish, and your responses submitted.

As a thank you for your time, you will receive a complimentary copy of the report once published, which contains information on investment priorities, ADI use cases, deployment options, and product features.

Thanks for your continued support. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

exa-Chris
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you all for your support, we made the goal. Big KUDOS to all that took part.

Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

exa-Chris
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you all for your support, we made the goal. Big KUDOS to all that took part.

Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...

View solution in original post