Big News in the Community - Meet Mathias Hoppe

exa-Chris
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are growing...

Thanks to all of you we have now nearly 1.000 registered participants in the community and we see the activities and interactions picking up in the past few weeks.

It is a huge success and will help you and us to share know how and best practices more easily. This also means that we need more internal support and know how to manage this community. To achieve this and accelerate the community I am proud to announce that we have added the first fully community dedicated team member.

Exasol Community Manager - Mathias Hoppe

Mathias Hoppe joined Exasol on December 7th to work on the Plattform and our Processes to ensure you get all the information and all the responses you need.

Together with all of you and our Exasol Colleagues we will make this a much more interactive place.

Read more about Mathias in his introduction here: https://community.exasol.com/t5/welcome-introductions/new-community-manager-says-quot-hi-quot/m-p/28...

We would love to hear more about you... feel free to comment, or even introduce yourself in the community.

Lets rock this

@exa-Chris, @exa-Nico and now also @exa-MathiasHo 

Connecting Customers, Partners, Prospects and Exasolians is my passion. Apart from that I cycle, listen to music, and try to understand what all those technical discussions really mean...
0 REPLIES 0