Airflow Consultancy

jz
Contributor

Just checking if the community has recommendations regarding consultancy companies that provide support / consulting for Airflow (either on prem or in the cloud). Thanks in advance.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

ADoerr
SQL-Fighter

Hi 🙂 

I am Andre from Areto consulting. We are Exasol partner in DACH and are using Airflow in different projects for orchestration stuff.

We could have a talk and check your requirements.

View solution in original post

Code_by_Pascal
Padawan

Hi jz,

maybe I can help you. I work for b.telligent and have several years of experience using Airflow in projects. We have also successfully supported the combination of Airflow and Exasol.

b.telligent has been an Exasol partner for many years and supports customers in all aspects of business intelligence.

If you would like to learn more, we can have a  talk or you can visit our website, which list all our partners:
https://www.btelligent.com/partner/

3 REPLIES 3

ADoerr
SQL-Fighter

Hi 🙂 

I am Andre from Areto consulting. We are Exasol partner in DACH and are using Airflow in different projects for orchestration stuff.

We could have a talk and check your requirements.

Code_by_Pascal
Padawan

Hi jz,

maybe I can help you. I work for b.telligent and have several years of experience using Airflow in projects. We have also successfully supported the combination of Airflow and Exasol.

b.telligent has been an Exasol partner for many years and supports customers in all aspects of business intelligence.

If you would like to learn more, we can have a  talk or you can visit our website, which list all our partners:
https://www.btelligent.com/partner/

exa-MathiasHo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @Code_by_Pascal & @ADoerr for jumping in to help! This community is awesome but now I don't know which comment to mark as "Solution". 🤔

@jz Maybe you can help me out here and mark one when you got an answer? (I'm guessing via PN)